Calculate your earnings with our 2017-2018 Australian Pay Calculator. The calculator shows you how much taxes and Medicare levy will be deducted from your salary, and counts the exact amount how much you will get paid.
The calculator on this site is for informative purposes only and is not intended to replace professional advice.
Usage of the Pay Calculator:
- Enter your pay rate: this amount can be your hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly earnings, but make sure to choose the correct frequency in the next question, otherwise the calculator will count incorrect amounts.
- If your salary includes the superannuation, tick the box next to “Includes Superannuation”
- If you are a working holiday maker in Australia on 417 or 462 visa, tick the “Backpacker” box
- If you are a non-resident from tax point of view, tick the “Non-resident” box
- If you participate in Higher Education Loan Program (HELP) or you have received Trade Support Loan (TSL), tick the “HELP and TSL” box