Calculate your earnings with our 2019-2020 Australian Pay Calculator. The calculator is updated with the tax rates for the 2019-2020 tax year.
Low and Middle Income Tax Offset (LAMITO) have been introduced in the 2018 budget, and it didn’t change in the 2019-2020 tax year. It can reduce the taxable income up to $1,080 a year. For further information about LAMITO, click here. LAMITO value is included in the “Tax Offset” line of the calculator.
The calculator on this site is for informative purposes only and is not intended to replace professional advice.
Usage of the Pay Calculator:
- Enter your pay rate: this amount can be your hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly earnings, but make sure to choose the correct frequency in the next question, otherwise the calculator will count incorrect amounts.
- If your salary includes the superannuation, tick the box next to “Includes Superannuation”
- If you are a working holiday maker in Australia on 417 or 462 visa, tick the “Backpacker” box
- If you are a non-resident from tax point of view, tick the “Non-resident” box
- If you participate in Higher Education Loan Program (HELP) or you have received Trade Support Loan (TSL), tick the “HELP and TSL” box